The Arteaga's

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why I love being Baby Tony's Mommy..

Not only are we  blessed with a beautiful daughter, we are also blessed with a beautiful son!

Bear,

I love being your Mommy because you are my little boy.

I love being your Mommy because you are always so happy.

I love being your Mommy because you make parenting look so easy!

I love being your Mommy because when you look at me, I know how much you love me.

I love being your Mommy because your smile makes me smile, every single time.

I love you because you made me a Mommy for the second time and it made my already full heart, overflow!

I love you Bear. You are an amazing little baby boy! I cannot imagine what life was like without you. I am overjoyed having you as my son, you mean the world to me.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment