The Arteaga's

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why I love being Vanessa's Mommy...

My little baby girl is growing up so fast! She is an amazing child who is full of joy. We truly are blessed to have her in our lives!
Vanessa,
I love being your Mommy because you make me smile every morning.

I love being your Mommy because you always make me laugh when I am feeling blue.

I love being your Mommy because you make me feel like the luckiest Mom in the world.

I love being your Mommy because you LOVE pink just as much as I do!

I love being your Mommy because you are so smart and it makes me so proud.

I love being your Mommy because you are fearless.

I love being your Mommy because you love me unconditionally.

I can go on forever on all the reasons why I love you. But really I love you because you are YOU! And I could have not asked for anything more. Thank you for making me your Mommy!!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. These two posts almost made me cry! I'm glad you're a mommy too!! Thanks for bringing these two wonderful people into the world for me to play with!
    -Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the sentiment, Michelle. Just remember that you'll leave your kids with these words one day for them to look back upon. In times of trial, in times of hopelessness and in times defeat...this could be the one thing that they may come back to visit to find the strength to conquer whatever it is and move forward. Words are powerful and I need to do more of that on my blog for that sake. Writer's block gets the best of me...lol...but anyway...keep doing what you're doing. I love the words of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete